In 1947, Roy Fraley and his wife Francis Fraley, founded the company Roy Fraley Truck and Machinery Sales. Roy ran his company with the help of his sons, John and Tom, out of the garage of their house for 20 years. The house was moved off of the property and a new shop was built onto the exiting shop. In memory of its founders, it was then renamed Fraley Tractor Inc. Since then, Fraley Tractor has expanded its yard to 10 acres of quality used parts to facillitate its customers.